Wednesday, December 19, 2007

It's good to be home

So I've been home for a couple days and I am pretty happy about it.  I've been hanging out mostly with Bailey, Shawn and Brian.  Last night we all made dinner and Shawn bought this box of wine and I think Bailey drank too much of it.  I had a couple glasses of wine out of my authentic German Stein, metal flip-top included.  It is totally sweet and I felt even cooler drinking out of it.  This Christmas is shaping up to be one of the better ones for me.  The last few years have been pretty depressing around Christmas time.  One year Ruth Allen got married and I was left alone on Christmas morning after 16 years of waking up (always before she was ready to) and opening presents with my sister.  Also, I was a total asshole and most likely always got into fights with my dad or sister when the whole family was together.  Then two Christmas' ago I was in rehab in the Dominican Republic, enough said.  Last year Ruth Allen was not here, but the day went ...ok.  So this year I am hoping that things are happier.  We are going to my sisters house to open presents.  We won't even have a tree to put presents under this year, my mom decided that we weren't going to get one.  I always hated those stupid women who put those stupid sweaters on their stupid Yorkies and stupid Poodles... well I love my mom.  However, she put a sweater on Annie, and insists that it was because she thinks it is funny, but we all know that she put it on Annie because she thinks that it is cute.  Well if anyone cares, I want money for christmas because I want to buy a new guitar, 1064 Foreststone Way. Marietta, GA 30064.  There's the address incase you were wondering...   Happy holidays. 

4 comments:

Ruth Allen Bryant said...

hahaha you know Annie looks cute! Hey, at least mom doesn't wear Christmas sweaters!

carolineb said...

Did you get your guitar?

Hannah Elisabeth said...

hey patrick...
i am exicted, expectant, and hopeful for the months ahead....God bless you brot cannot wait to talk to you and see you at LEE!!

Writeaway said...

How is Lee??? Lots going on here - like I am going to become a consultant for IR and not work there daily. Keep in touch! K