Thursday, December 13, 2007

Okay, I really need to blog this...


So I am cleaning out my room and one of the things I did was that I pulled up my window shades, which haven't been up in months.  This is important because now people can see into my room.  Well my room is on the third floor, dead center of the middle building, which is also the building with most of the staff offices in it.  Today this building is especially busy because so many staff are moving out, and so many guys and girls, young and old, are coming in and out of this building.  My room is facing directly out above the entrance of this building, so everyone coming in can see right into my room... easily since my lights are on and my windows are open.  Well, forgetting that I have previously opened my windows and pulled my shades up, I went about things as I normally do.  I have been moving things out all day and being on the third floor, I am pretty sweaty and smelly.  SOOOO... I decided to take a shower and started pulling all my clothes off... shirt, sandals, shorts (yes, shorts in december) and boxers.  In order to understand fully, you will need to see a picture of my room, so look up.  As you see I have a loft in here.  When I stand on the loft and you are looking in from the outside you can see from the top of my head down to my ankles.  Well I had just finished taking off my boxers, while standing in the middle of my loft... facing the window... when I realized that my shades were up and there was a big group of staff and student women walking towards the building.  All eyes were upon me this afternoon.  Preeeeeetty embarrassing.  I am now wanted by Dwight Schrute for flashing.  If you'd like to report me to the anti-flashing task-force then call this number: 1800-984-3672.  I'm serious, call it, I swear you wont be disappointed.  Call it, please, for my sake and for a good laugh... call it.  Well that's all.  

1 comment:

Ruth Allen Bryant said...

hehe haha ha ha...
Hate to tell you, but you are more like me than you probably want to be. I kind of live in a state of embarassment these days...I blog and it makes me feel better.