Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Seriously...?

So I got a call from a number I didn't know, today in the middle of my Biology lab, and I ignored it.  I would have kept ignoring it except that this person called me like 4 times in a row.  I finally stopped dissecting the fetal pig I was working on, went out of the room and answered the call.  It was Bailey and I assumed it was something super important because she called me 4 times in a row.  Well she needed to ask me for a website address so that she could watch a movie online for a class so she wouldn't have to read the book.  I was pretty pissed.  Anyways, the fetal pig dissection was pretty gross.  I am the only guy in a class of 15 and so naturally I am the one elected to do all the cutting.  Today I basically cut the cheeks so that I could rip the jaw open and we could see inside the pigs mouth.  There was a lot of juices, a lot of tearing and a lot of cracking.  It was not a pleasant.  School is beginning to get kind of hard.  That's all.  

1 comment:

Ruth Allen Bryant said...

1s- (Caroline typed that)

Spaeaking of Bailey, I think I stole her sweater...