Friday, February 22, 2008

I want to apologize

I complained a lot in my pervious blog about a wreck and all the traffic I was stuck in.  Well the person who was in the wreck was a friend of mine and a friend of my cousins.  His name is Richard Byrd and he lives in my cousins town.  he has a punchured lung, broken arm and leg.  He will be fine, but I am pretty ashamed that I got so upset about an hour or so of waiting around when my friend is lucky to be alive and I did nothing to show him any respect.  That's all. 

2 comments:

Ruth Allen Bryant said...

poor Richard. Did you have fun with Rob? Love.

The Shepards said...

Dude, this stinks for you and your buddy. What an unfortunate coincidence.

Was reading your profile and saw that you're interested in pursuing counseling. You should come by blessedendurance.blogspot.com and click on the link to our school. It's one of the best programs in the country for Marriage and Family Therapy and it's taught from a Christian perspective.

Hope you're well, otherwise.

Oh, and it's not OK that you and your sister are growing up.