Friday, February 22, 2008

This Is Crazy

So I am sitting in traffic 1/2 mile away from my exit and there is a wreck blocking my exit.  Not only is it nuts that I am SOOOO close to my destination, but I also have freaking internet access!  And it's high speed too.  I have no idea where I am getting internet from, but somehow I am connected.  So I am on my way to visit my cousin Rob, who goes to Sewanee University, about 1 1/2 hours away from me.  I first went 25 miles out of the way which means I got to drive 25 miles back to get to where I needed to be.  So after 50 useless miles, I was feeling pretty tired and ready to get to his college... BUT NO!  I AM STUCK IN STUPID TRAFFIC WAITING...  When I stopped here it was sunny, now the sun has almost completely gone down.  I also have to pee.  I am hungry too... now that I think about it.  Well I am sounding like such a complainer so maybe I will change the subject.  I am successfully one week free of Lost.  Well that is except for the one episode I watched on TV last night. I strongly suggest that show... but I have a pretty addictive personality, so chances are I just thought it was so good because I was addicted to it.  I ordered a shirt the other day.  It is a shirt of a band who I love but is not together anymore.  The shirt was very difficult to come across and shipping was even 15 bucks and so I ended up spending like 40 bucks... but I didn't care I was just really excited to finally get this shirt.  All the had were smalls left and so I was hoping it would fit.  Well it probably would have fit if it wasn't a girls small.  I was so incredibly pissed.  I finally find this shirt and the only remaining size is a girls small.  So now I am looking to sell this shirt.  The shirt is a Jump Little Children shirt, and it's totally cool, so if you're interested, let me know.  Alright, I am going to find something else to do.  Peace. 

No comments: