Saturday, February 16, 2008

I AM SO FREAKIN AWESOME!


So.... I just finished watching EIGHTY 45 minute long episodes of Lost in the last 6 days.  That means that I have averaged 13.3 episodes a day.  That's 9.975 hours of Lost daily, not to mention I still had time for roughly three hours of class a day, meals, homework and sleeping.  Many people might think that I am obsessive, some might say that I am crazy or antisocial. However, I am hear to tell you that accomplishing this incredible feat does not make me any of those things; it only makes me awesome.  So yeah, I feel pretty good about what I've done.  I guess the reason I am writing this blog is because I don't have anything else to do now... 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

you are better than me in so many ways...i.e. watching all of lost in a week and also at math. but i bet i am better than you at origami.

Hannah Elisabeth said...

lol patrick...you are crazy. and awesome too.

Ruth Allen Bryant said...

did you have fun with my girl?

Ruth Allen Bryant said...

I'm glad you were happy about my post. Were you so excited that you snorted? Have you seen Caroline do it?

Writeaway said...

Bob and I laughed at your Lost post. We agree. You are so freakin' awesome.