Saturday, March 8, 2008

My turn to write a list of ten things no one needed to know about me.

10 things no one needed to know...

1.  I wasn't officially potty trained till I was like 6.  It wasn't that I didn't have the ability or the desire to be potty trained... it was basically because I didn't want to take the time to go to the bathroom... I felt, at 6, that life, and enjoying it, was too important to stop and take time to pee anywhere besides your pants.  

2.  I lived in the Dominican Republic for 15 months... in rehab! 

3.  I gave myself two tattoos when I was 16.  One of a cross and one of a sun with a crescent moon on the inside of it.  

4.  I purposely peed on my sisters toilet seat as a welcome home gift after her honeymoon.  

5.  When I was 16 I stole an entire season of a television show from Target... the show was "The O.C." I also stole tooth paste from Kroger once... and a steak from the meats section.  Don't worry, this was before rehab.  

6.  I locked my grandmother in the basement once after she yelled at me for not getting off of the computer fast enough.  

7.  I have two pokemon video games on my computer and still play them.  

8.  After being in the Dominican Republic for 15 months the FIRST movie I watched upon arriving home was Mean Girls.  

9.  I rode my bike completely naked around my street merely for shock value.

10.  My friend Shawn and I once found a big plastic sandbox in the shape of a tug boat.  We emptied the sand out and sailed it down our creek... and it totally worked.  


5 comments:

Ruth Allen Bryant said...

Good job...my favorite...locking Granny in the basement...still hilarious. love you.

Sutton said...

You stole a STEAK?? ridiculous. Miss you, brother!

nqkihwti. pronounced in my head as nicky whitty. that's fun.

Hannah Elisabeth said...

lol the last one is awesome. somehow, none of this surprises me about you lol.

Writeaway said...

Just read your 10 random facts and while none of it was a big surprise, it did cross my mind that it would be good if you stay away from my grandson as he grows up. Particularly the part about locking the grandmother in the basement. At least I have been forewarned...

meliss said...

I think it's HILARIOUS that you chose to watch 'Mean Girls' upon your return. I'm not sure what that says about your manhood but whatever!