Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Only one question...

Have you ever pondered how incredibly amazing, weird and wonderful it is that God made women in such a way that the way in which life is reproduced is that humans are grown inside of other humans...  In a way it is a really good reflection of how we are grown in God.  A child is the reflection of it's mother and is grown inside of her; we are a reflection of God and are grown inside of Him.  Anyways, I was studying for my Biology exam and began to get sidetracked.  Let me know your thoughts.  

2 comments:

Ruth Allen Bryant said...

I agree it is amazing, weird and wonderful. Especially when it happens to you. When you have children you will not believe how much it will teach you about how you relate to God.

carolineb said...

When I look at Katie and John, I know God loves me.