Sunday, January 20, 2008

I like it here



Things are pretty good here, but I am having a hard time keeping up on my homework because I am so busy trying to get settled in socially.  There are a lot of people I want to hang out with and so I am finding myself with little time, plus I am worried that if I blow any of them off then that would be a bad idea since I just got here and I don't know them that well yet.  I guess I want to make a good impression.  It snowed a lot in GA but didn't snow here and I am pretty pissed about that.  I wish it had, but instead it's just been super cold.  So I am expecting a tax refund in February which is really exciting because I only have like 75 bucks and my tax refund should be like 500.  My cat is pretty awesome.  She sleeps on my bed or my roommates bed almost every night and is not making much noise throughout the night anymore which is freakin sweet.  I need to get her her second set of shots soon and then get her spayed because I really don't want her perioding all over the place.  I am thinking about coming home next weekend.  I'd like to but I can't afford gas right now.  Maybe the family will hook me up, who knows.  Oh, so I have been talking to this guy, Ryan, he is my suite-mate (not my roommate) and we are thinking about getting a three bedroom apartment for next year.  That would be pretty awesome because I DO NOT want to live on campus anymore.  It really sucks.  Alright, that's about it.  Leave me comments.  Kbye.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm happy you like it there. :) When I get the time/money, Andrew and I are planning to come visit. So you have that to look forward to, I guess. Have a good week, Pat.:)

carolineb said...

What a beautiful kitty! She loves you.