Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Alas, here we are.

Yeah, this picture has nothing to do with this post. Josiah is late for class.  K thanks.
So I am officially back at CIU.  Who saw that one coming?  I don't know what totally changed my mind to go back... but nevertheless I am glad I decided to because I think I am going to be pretty happy here.  I need a job, however.  I've applied at a couple of places... the usual... Starbucks, American Apparel, Generic Coffee Shops and such... I guess we'll see what happens so cross your fingers.  I am tossing, in my mind, which pictures I can put up with this blog... I haven't any idea.  So yeah. 
So my sister is pregnant. That's pretty cool.  She's going to have her baby around the end of September and I am fully stoked about it.  I am sitting in the Fisher building soaking up the last three minutes before classes officially begin.  Marriage and Family await me.  This should be an interesting class.  PEACEEEEEEEEEEE.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't lie Pat, we all know that you came back to CIU because you missed me too much.
Also, marriage and family seemed a little boring this morning? I dunno, maybe it'll get better.
Um good luck with your other classes I guess. I'm glad you're back so we can be awesome all day long together again.
And, after much deliberation, I've finally decided that you're probably a lot more adorable than Jimmy is.
I am waiting to wash the dye out of my hair. I'm gonna be a zebra/scene girl pretty soon!

Kurt Miller said...

Patrick you need to post more man! I want to hear whats going on bro!!